7 things about author Gisèle Galante
Everyone knows one of the biggest stars of Hollywood’s Golden Age, Olivia de Havilland, but how many of you know her beautiful daughter, Gisèle Galante? We want to share some interesting facts about her life to prove that children do not always turn into their legendary parents.
1. Gisèle Galante was born in the city of romance and love, Paris, France, on July 18, 1956.
2. Little Gisèle didn’t have a lot of early memories about her mother, as the latter used to work and travel a lot. The two weren’t really close.
3. Gisèle Galante became a journalist, working for one of the most popular French companies, Paris Match, Elle, and Canal Plus.
4. Galante confessed once that she wanted to be absolutely independent of men. However, she continued that it is probably impossible for her. She also said that more than 80% of her friends were male.
5. Gisèle Galante enjoys following the male role model in her relationships with men.
6. She was once engaged to Johnny Hallyday, the iconic singer and actor who was called “the French Elvis.”
7. Galante married Edward R. Broida, who tragically died of cancer in 2006. She then tied the knot with Andy Chulack.
May find more info here: https://fabiosa.com/ctclb-rsvkl-auvkl-pbolk-phavn-gisele-galante-daughter-of-eminent-olivia-de-havilland-inherited-her-mother-s-stunning-beauty/