The world's largest recycled plastic sculpture - an 82-foot long blue whale called Ethyl, has a new home in the desert at the Santa Fe Community College.
By John Vibes / Truth TheoryIn the search for more sustainable building materials, scientists have discovered a way to transform human waste into bricks that can be used for building.However, human feces only accounts for 25% of the material in the bricks, the remaining 75% is made out of traditiona...
Is Yoga Only For Women? - Dylan Werner
These memes are getting better and better
To earn tokens and access the decentralized web, select an option below
(It's easier than you think)
No thanks, I'll do it later