33. And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the multitudes marvelled, saying, It was never so seen in Israel.
34. But the Pharisees said, He casteth out devils through the prince of devils.
35. And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.
36. But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.
37. Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;
38. Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.
Even when Jesus does a great work, there are still scoffers, doubtful, these are they, which miss what was bestowed, even the love of God towards men.
Their resistance, did not stop Jesus, He went about His Father's work, preaching the Gospel, and healing every sickness, and disease.
This is a work, that has not been repeated, in our time, for our doctors are at a loss, to be able to heal all.
So, if we are Christ's disciples, we are sent out, to the lost, to bring a harvest, to Almighty God, how can we ask others, to do labor, if we do not labor ourselves. So we pray, but we labor also. Amen.