• March 28th – 18:00 UTC (14:00 EDT)
Estimated Time For Meeting:
• 1.5 hours
• Review recent and upcoming changes to Minds.
◦ Minds staff member to provide news about the Minds platform and any changes involving Minds Inc.
◦ Examine recent implementations and changes that might be required or have been requested.
• Review recent mobile application (mobile app) changes.
◦ Examine recent changes that have been implemented to both the Android and Apple iOS applications.
◦ Explore possible future changes that could be implemented to the mobile applications.
• Review recent and any upcoming protections which reduces possible automated (bot) creation of new accounts and content.
◦ Examine changes that have been implemented which helps to eliminate the possibility of new automated accounts, automated posts and automated articles being created.
◦ Explore further ideas that may help to reduce automated accounts, automated posts and automated blog articles being created.
• Any other business.
All Minds.com community members are invited to observe the meeting and whilst there will not be any after meeting question and answer session, any questions, comments or discussions are welcomed to be included to the MCOSI Minds.com group after the meeting has been concluded.
All future meetings schedules will be added to the MCOSI calendar as well as being posted to the MCOSI group and channel.
References & Other Resources:
* Minds Community Open Source Initiative Website