I had a great interview with Jeff Kirdeikis the founder of Uptrennd. Uptrennd is an up and coming blockchain social media platform. I believe it has the potential to replace SOLA as one of my primary platforms now that it has closed down.
I asked him many questions that are laid out below:
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How busy are you now / How does your day look?
• What other projects are you working on and could you share a little about them?
• Can you give us a brief introduction to your project?
• What gave you the idea and when did you start it and or begin to discuss the idea?
• What are the next big updates for your platform to release soon or that are in the works?
• What are your thoughts on censorship and free speech with everything that has been happening in the media and on social media?
• Where does your platform fit in with other existing platforms?
• Where do you see your platform going in the next year? The next 5 years?
• What is the current userbase size and how well is the platform growing?
• Will you or any of your team be attending any upcoming crypto or blockchain related events?
• Can you share with everyone where they can go to learn more about this?
Let me know your thoughts on the platform and if you decide to sign up feel free to use my referral link and we both get $5: https://www.uptrennd.com/signup/MTY1Mg
You can support me via: