OneLedger is a cross-chain application platform designed to allow developers to extend blockchain technology.
I spoke with Aly Kassam who is the Director of Product at OneLedger to discuss their progress and where the company is headed.
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How busy are you now / How does your day look?
• Can you give us a brief introduction to Oneledger?
• What technology milestones have you accomplished so far?
• What are the next big updates for Oneledger to release soon or that are in the works?
• Where does Oneledger fit in with other existing similar projects?
• What could a future use case of OneLedger be in supply chain or other relevant industries?
• Where do you see Oneledger going in the next year? The next 5 years?
• Will you or any of your team be attending any upcoming crypto or blockchain related events?
• Can you share with everyone where they can go to learn more about this?
You can go to https://www.oneledger.io/ to learn more about their company and what they’re doing with blockchain technology.
Let me know what you think about this in the comments below and don’t forget to subscribe!
You can also now send BTC, LTC, and ETH to scottcunningham.zil