Here you have it ladies and gentlemen!
Bill Ottman, the CEO and co-founder of Minds.com and I discuss Minds and I ask him a series of challenging and interesting questions. There are so many gems in this it is amazing! You will get a great idea where Minds is headed and I include the questions and the link to the road-map below.
• How busy are you now/ How does your day look?/ is it all about Minds these days?
• What are the next big updates coming to Minds
• Is there anyone big coming to Minds?
• Who is your next big interview with and or who do you want it to be with?
• How has Minds evolved from the beginning?
• Would you care to speak a little to the new Canary updates
• What are your thoughts on the comment censorship happening on YouTube?
• Given the Minds token rewards cap at 900,000,000, what will happen when they’ve all been distributed?
• How are the top users and posts ranked?
• What is the ranking system?
• What are the specifications for whether or not something is explicit?
• Is there a max amount of posts you can have trending per user?
• Is there a max amount of time you can trend for?
• Is there a 4 day review period for blogs before they can trend
This is the roadmap for everything else they are working on: https://gitlab.com/groups/minds/-/roadmap
I answer many questions about Minds here: https://www.minds.com/scottcbusiness/blog/the-epic-minds-guide-947760446193217536
This covers the ranking system we talk about: https://www.minds.com/scottcbusiness/blog/ranking-system-949725377376280576
You can support me via: