In this video, I sit down with Elizabeth Powell who is the Managing Director at Steemit to discuss what they have been working on and where they are headed next.
It's a bit choppy in the first minute, but it's fine after that.
● Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
● When did you first get into blockchain technology and cryptocurrency?
● Can you briefly explain Steemit to someone who’s never heard used it before?
● Can you give us a current update on Steemit, Inc.?
● Where does Steemit fit in with other decentralized or dapps on Steem and how does it differ? Also, how does Steemit compare to legacy platforms?
● Where do you see Steemit going in the next 6 months to a year?
● What is the current userbase size and how well is the platform growing?
● Where are we going to see Steemit at upcoming crypto or blockchain related events?
● Can you share with everyone where they can go to learn more about Steemit and the latest updates?
Let us know what you think and leave any questions you have about Steem or Steemit in the comments below!
You can support me via: