I sit down with the founder and main developer of DTube Adrien aka @Heimindanger to talk about DTube diving into its origins and some big updates for what’s coming next!
I’ve been using DTube since I first joined Steem about a year and a half ago and I’ve loved it. It truly represents what a decentralized blockchain video hosting application should be and proves to be the perfect alternative to YouTube. Now with the new update, it can even utilize videos from YouTube and other sources to make the entire process seamless. I’m honored to get to share these cool new updates and insights into the beta new.d.tube with the legend @Heimindanger himself.
We covered most of these questions in the Q&A and many things were covered in our New DTube demo.
• Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
• How busy are you now / How does your day look?
• When did you first get into cryptocurrency/blockchain technology?
• When did you first get into Steem?
• Are you working on any projects outside of your main one we will cover today?
• Can you give us a brief introduction to your project?
• What gave you the idea and when did you start it and or begin to discuss the idea?
• What are your thoughts on censorship and free speech with everything that has been happening in the media and on social media?
• How does your platform handle issues around censorship and free speech?
• Where does your platform fit in with other existing platforms and how does it differ?
• Where do you see your platform going in the next year? The next 5 years?
• What are the next big updates for your platform to release soon or that are in the works?
• Can you share with everyone where they can go to learn more about this?
• Is there anything else you’d like to share with everyone today?
Let us know if you liked this and if you have any other questions for me or @Heimindanger. Feel free to comment your thoughts below.
Also be sure to follow them everywhere you can and join their discord to stay up to date.
Steem & Other platforms: @DTube & @Heimindanger
You can support me via: