64. Sure, but I'm not finished yet, because I want to tell you even more primordial things now; the prehistory of this comet so fateful for the Earth, which also brought the satellite, the Moon over here - the fragment of a small planet from a very distant solar system.
65. The Earth's moon, which originates from a small planet 4.5 million years older than the Earth.
OUR MOON'S ORIGINS
The Destroyer Comet also brought us our moon. A small planet ...from a far away solar system. The Earth's moon originated as a small planet 4.5 million years older than the earth. It happened millions of years ago in deep unexplored space, in a sun system near the Milky Way (ecliptic), a
lone star floated far from the course of the sun circling orbits. It was a dark star empty of life , very dangerous in it's erratic course into which it was cast by a huge eruption of its native sun. This exploding sun destroyed most of it's circling satellites, or shot them as dangerous missiles out into space. That sun itself then collapsed into itself , and tore a hole in the Universe. Her matter pressed in upon itself by vast forces was compressed into a small volume. While that sun in it's normal pulsating state had a diameter of 11 million kilometers, it now shriveled together to a density of only 4.2 kilometers in density. Thus the matter became so compressed that a single cubic centimeter weighed several thousand tons.
Since then it floats as a dark gaping void in the cosmos , which for millions of kilometers around her tears everything toward her. The at-that-time flung away dark star was captured by a nieghboring sun- system and it circled it there on an unstable course.
For many thousands of years it orbited that sun and it's satellites... But still far away from those worlds , the lifeless dark star traveled space.
Big an inaccessible it floated through the icy Universe, an expelle, a dangerous wanderer, in a strange system , dark and deadly.
In the run of millenniums it moved more and more within the reach of the satellite bodies of that system which it so long had circled for a time.
Imperceptibly it's course narrowed and the danger grew. In time it fell suddenly and unexpectedly into the narrowist orbits of that sun and her planets.
Now, already recognizable as a dark sphere, the destroyer reflected the sunlight while it drew behind it a thin veil of luminous particles.
Still some hundreds of thousands of units distance to the nearest worlds, it evoked on them hellish storms which destroyed great areas cultivated there by peaceful human beings. In the night of the third day after penetration of the destroyer into the planets; the cosmic traveler invaded the elliptical orbit of the 6th planet. Evoking great cosmic storms, it displaced this planet some units out of it's course and dangerously near the Sun. Immense eruptions and storms rent the flourishing beauty of this planet. Mountains collapsed into themselves and oceans were thrown from their beds as that planet found a new course around the sun. Filled with horror and fright from the vast power of nature, the human beings fled to the large plains scattered over that planet. But, the released natural forces overcame them. Two thirds of the inhabitance of that planet were lost in the tempests of nature. Wild waters tore away great parts of the solid land, while exploding volcanoes burried huge plains under glowing lava and laid it in ashes and ruin.
The rotation of the planet slowed and the day became twice as long, and the planet changed direction in it's orbit about the sun. Forced by cosmic destiny the survivers had to begin again- destitute of culture- recast into a primeval time of origin.
The destroyer rushed through the system spreading death and great destruction. It crossed the course of the 5th planet, a world at the beginning of life formation. Still, this one at the time of the event, fortunately, was to distant to be seriously damaged by the effects.
Aside from earthquakes and great storms little damage was done. The 4th planet in this system was destroyed in this battle of worlds. As the smallest of the planets it held it's course which passed the course of the wanderer directly ahead. And so it happened , they rushed on with irresistable force. Like two wild monsters they rushed together, a giant and a dwarf. Yet, before they could collide , huge explosions rent the lifeless dwarf planet. It's shattered fragments were flung to the endless widths of the Universe, where they are seen as falling stars or meteors when caught by the forces of other stars and planets, and they find their final end glowing away in other atmospheres. Other parts of the dwarf
fell into the sun and were atomized. More parts fell into the destroyer and became a part of it. Flung, as by a giant's fist; a large piece of that dwarf planet shot away with distant aim.
As it came within the influence of other stars, it was shaken and struck by meteors and falling debris changing it's form. In the passing centuries it took a rounder form. It was dead and wasted and covered with huge craters, and was inhospitable for life. The forces of different systems changed it's speed, and sometimes it's course, until one day it was attracted by a sun-system and drawn into orbit. As a dark dead star it passed through the outer planet's orbits with out causing damage. In the inner orbit it struck some peices of a destroyed planet which only cut some deep craters in it. This changed it's course again and forced it parallel to the second planet, which had already developed primitive life. The planet was covered by large oceans and dense primeval forests.
From this point in time only 34 days passed until the dwarf caught up with the planet, and was caught into an orbit around it.
The forces of that planet were enough to tie the dwarf to it as a new satellite on a steadily changing elliptical orbit. Since then it circles as the moon around Earth, 4.5 million years older than it's primary body.
In the distant solar-system the destroyer raged on.
Then another question that has reference to the Moon: when I was allowed to make a lunar orbit once with Semjase in her beamship, she explained a few things to me about our Earth’s satellite, so among other things, that the side which is always facing the Earth, or the crust of the Moon, as this is called, is only about 35,000 meters thick; the back of the satellite, however, is about 70,000 meters thick. Moreover, the Earth with its moon is an absolutely special case in the SOL system because out of all the inner planets, only it is orbited by such a large satellite, which stabilizes the rotational axis of the planet and which provides for the high and low tides and for the climate, which is relatively stable.
About the origin of the Moon, which drifted many millions of years ago out of your space-time configuration into ours and was captured by the Earth, the earthly scientists have the craziest ideas, one of which is that a large celestial body from the masses of Mars had already collided with the developing Earth in primeval times, by what means a huge piece of the developing Earth from its early days was torn out or ejected from this, in order to circle around the Earth in the end and firmly settle to form the Moon. At the same time, it isn’t considered with this crazy assertion that if such a chunk would have actually been ejected from the Earth, just by the collision with a Mars-sized space projectile, then this chunk would have been shot so far out into space by the unimaginable force that it would have sought its own way as a wandering planet through the SOL system and wouldn’t have settled around the Earth. But now, I would like to ask you: why does the density ratio of the Moon on the front and the back vary so much? This has to have its particular reason, I think. If you can still explain a few things about this to me, then I would be very grateful to you.
The Moon, the former planetary fragment, joined itself to the Earth as a satellite already some few millions years ago, while its successive and much slower Destroyer first penetrated into the SOL System for the first time approximately 970,000 years ago, whereby it triggered a tremendous Earth catastrophe.
63. The whole thing is founded in the mass and the attractive force of the Earth.
64. Through the Earth’s attractive force, the Moon, during the course of its existence as an Earth satellite, has shifted the focal point of its mass away from the Earth, by what means its geometric center has shifted.
65. This concerns an anomaly that can appear in any planetary satellite, but of course, the mass and matter also play an important role, as well as the attractive forces of the respective planets and naturally the escape velocities of the satellites.
66. This fact ultimately determines how the density of the crust of the satellite forms on the side facing away from the planet.
67. If it concerns a moon that is constantly rotating on its own axis, so not a so-called quiescent moon, like with the Earth’s satellite, then an aggregate satellite and average symmetry results.
68. But if it concerns a quiescent satellite, which, therefore, always has the same side facing the planet, then the side facing away from the planet condenses, whereby then just the escape velocity of the moon plays a significant role.
69. The force of the escape velocity pushes the mass and, thus, the matter outwardly and, therefore, to the side of the planet facing away from the satellite, but while it is held by the overall attractive force of the planet in its outer area and in a specific orbit.
70. With the Earth’s moon, it was such that at the time when it was pulled by the Earth into its spell, it melted down into deep layers and began to draw its course around the planet as a glowing ball.
71. The liquid material of the Moon was influenced by the Earth’s attractive force and shifted in such a way that through the escape velocity on the side facing away from the Earth, a strong thickening arose.
72. The rotation around the Earth stabilized over time, and also the entire sea of magma cooled off and solidified.
73. What still arose further on the Moon after that was a so-called acidic volcanism.
74. It should still be mentioned that the Moon was a very valuable and highly stressed protective shield for the Earth since its existence, still is and will still continue to be, namely with respect to small comets as well as meteorites that crashed down upon this thousands of times over the course of the existence of the Moon and beat countless craters into the surface of the satellite.
75. Through these space projectiles, the most diverse materials were also placed on the Moon or hurled up from the interior onto the surface, as this happened, for example, via an enormous meteorite, whose impact was observed from the Earth by the people and which unleashed an unusually high level of potassium, phosphorus, and thorium, as well as various rare earth elements.