The idea of OnLIVE is that this platform is providing the opportunity of broadcasting anywhere and to earn money for presenting valuable content in various business models.
The main goal of the Project is to be on the top of the market as a leader in the live advising platform market where the customer will always find a team of specialists always available and valuable information on hand to serve in a easy way accessing to their knowledge. The OnLive project is creating large blockchain ecosystem enabling the sale of services through live broadcasts and place for stream content live and sell it to a wide audience at affordable prices.
OnLIVE is using their blockchain to control transactions and tokens, and they have their own platform for communication, trading and dealings. The services that they have are as follows:
• Live Services - The marketplace gives service providers the ability to sell their services to anyone who needs them. It enables scheduling of live broadcasts, broadcasting in HD quality in real time, convenient billing, chat and dedicated offers, ONL tokens payments. This applies to many industries - Lawyers, Doctors, Weight Loss, Job seeking, Fitness, Education, Insurance, Language Learnings, Financial advice, etc.
• Live Broadcasts - enables service providers to deliver HD live broadcasts to unlimited numbers of viewers, billing on pay-per-minute and pay-per-view models and scheduling future live broadcasts. Our powerful B2B and B2C tech can be used on a number of verticals, including Workshops, Practical tutorials, Sports, Conferences, TV, SVOD, Music, eLearning, Wellbeing, Charity, etc.
• Transcoding and Relay Node - Thanks to decentralized marketplace of Transcoding and Relay Nodes services, all network users have the possibility of making money by utilizing their computing power for relay and transcoding operations. OnLive transactions protocol inducted into livestreams opens the possibility of confirming transactions when transmitting video streams. Network nodes perform real, useful work instead of useless computations as it usually happens in a standard Proof of Work based blockchains.
The idea of this platform is to give the opportunity of the creator or service provider who already have created their own channel by which they can sell live services 1:1, 1:8 or they can broadcast to a wide audience 1:many in PPV, PPM, PPD, etc. and sign a smart contract for transcoding and relay services. Users pay for completed services and for access to various video live broadcasts.
Leading figure of this project is Chris Rybka who have more than 15 years of experience in the telecommunications and IT industries which makes him suitable for being founder and root of this new and interesting platform. Anna Rybka – Krysiak is also important and helping person in the wheel of progress and she serves as director and founder.
Others like Daniel Bayer (CEO), Simon Polok, Paul Josiek, Igor Farafanow, Adam Ochmanski and many others who are involved in this project are carefully selected throughout a whole universe of specialist with the purpose to make things come from a simple idea to a living ecosystem with working mechanism.
Everything has begun with the first step that were taken by this team in:
• H1 2014 - Project start. Refresh the idea from 2009 when there was no technology and technical infrastructure to implement the concept;
• H2 2014 - Technology tests for video transmission one to many. Signing of contracts to start work on „RILLS engine” design. Securing the onlive.tv domain. Start MineMind Company;
• H1 2015 - Development of a functional web application. Development of the first version of the Rills engine and its tests in the game and showup.tv site;
• H2 2015 - Development of a payment system Tokens within a system based on blockchain technology. Signing of agreements on the use of electronic money based on blockchain technology. Presentation of the project to investors during Websummit and sign letters of intent. Carrying out a charity live auction, international with Hatima.pl and Omenna.pl, Liveauctioneers.com, MineMind;
• H1 2016 - Beta Version WEB. Start OnLive LTD UK and cooperate with UKTI / DIT (UK Trade & Investment) . Acquiring capital for project development and start redesign services;
• H2 2016 - Getting started work on iOS and Android mobile applications. Developing the OnLive API. Redesign of the site. UK and US market analysis. Find local partners, coders and local growth hackers;
• H1 2017 - Joining the GEP program (Global Entrepreneur Program). On.Live selected as one of the most promising projects from Central Eastern Europe;
• H2 2017 - Preparation for Pre ICO, Team recruitment, Investor Inviting, Strategy Verification, Budget Allocation, Team work, Buy On.Live domain;
• Q1 2018 - Bulking up marketing and communication activities connected to the platform. Create Team.On.Live Launch of Pre ICO and ICO - Token distribution, waiting for registration of tokens on crypto exchanges. Preparation for launching the platform On.Live;
• Q2 2018 - Launching the platform, recruiting the first critical mass of users / broadcasters in the UK and US. Launching a one-to-one broadcast module (WEB). ONL token is an integral element of the OnLive Platform. It is used as a fee currency of broadcasts and it is the only payment option;
• Q3 2018 – Launch one to many broadcasts (WEB), public broadcasts (centralized version), all Pay models. Looking for Transcoding partners all over the world;
• Q4 2018 - Generic widening of activity into new sectors increases the number of users / broadcasters, Setting up the mobile version of the application for one-to-one module;
• H1 2019 - Decentralized, open one on one a live streaming ecosystem. enable one-to-one transmission and build any onlive-based application. Launch one to many broadcasts pilot (IOS and Android), public broadcasts;
• H2 2019 - OnLive one to many public broadcasts, code open for everyone. Allow any broadcaster to send a live video into the network, transcoded into various formats and bitrates and sell it;
• H1 2020 - Full Decentralized Live services and any public broadcasts no censorship. Allow participants to contribute their processing power and bandwidth in service of transcoding and distribution of video, and to be compensated accordingly.
The company will focus on scaling the business in the US, UK, Germany, Brazil, Japan and Russian markets. The scale of expanding the core business depends on the financing to be raised.
OnLive will make the decision about expanding into the markets taking into consideration such metrics as Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), Cost of Customer Acquisition (CAC), Recurring Costs of Service (RCS) and time to profit on each of the analysed markets.
Expansion of the growth of the OnLive Platform will be based on above mentioned Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
The website of this new project is showing the needed information to make a decision rather to make an investment or to walk by this opportunity. The design and data information are carefully given to the audience.
In the whitepaper of this project are included information about the project, from where it all begun, data about the predicted outcome of the included events, information about the involved specialist and precise information on the possible risks that can come to their investments.
This platform OnLIVE is something new to the table and it have to be noticed because of the services that it`s giving to their customers. The opportunities of this project are not so simple. If you are already a user you`ll get not just one or two, you`ll be surrounded by variety of options.
Disclaimer & Disclosure: None of what I provide in my articles is investment advice. Please do your own due diligence. A link to the article will be sent to the ICO team and they may issue a reward for it.
❕On.Live Official Website: https://on.live/
❕On.Live Whitepaper: https://on.live/documents/OnLive_Whitepaper.pdf
⚠️Username at Bitcointalk: mirofame
⚠️Profile at Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1653137