explicitClick to confirm you are 18+

Study shows immense health benefits from eating semen

Alternative World News NetworkJul 12, 2016, 7:32:50 PM

In 2013, scientists performed a study on the nutritional value of semen.  The study focused on cephalopods, but noted that the health value was present in the semen of animals across the spectrum.

In humans, semen is exquisitely, nutrient rich.  With only about 1% of the actual semen containing sperm, the other 99% is full of over 200 proteins and several helpful vitamins and minerals including vitamin C, calcium, chlorine, citric acid, fructose, lactic acid, magnesium, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, vitamin B12 and zinc.

It is considered a natural anti-depressant and helps you sleep better.  The nutrients also helps strengthen the egg of the female that eats it.

It's not the hardest to believe, though for those that have not tried it, it can be like eating an animal that's off limits (who eats horses?).

Interestingly, our own salvation may be in our semen.  It has made news as loads of people are doing semen facials; introducing massive nutrients to the dermis and keeping it healthy.

Power to the people.