Canadian ❄🇨🇦 Hip Hop Artist 🎶 Philosopher waking minds daily ☯️ We The 9 Music Collective 🔥 Blockchain Enthusiast 💡 Lyricist 🎙️ Soundcloud advocate ☁️ I do free collaborations just message me! 📧 http://www.scottychams.ca _______________________________ ~~~ Biography ~~~ I'm a hip hop artist with the We The 9 music collective. My main genres are hip hop, R&B, trap, soul, and most urban music sub genres. My style is very lyrically focused and my music is very conscious touching on reality, life, understanding, spirituality, passion, and ambition. I release all my music for free as well as with the option to use paid platforms if you so choose to support me that way! The major point of what I'm doing is showing independent artists you can do what you love for free and still win because the people chose to support not you demanding their money! _______________________________ ~~~ Music Links ~~~ 🎤 Stream my music free on Soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/scottychams/ ⏪ 🎶 Stream and download my music on dSound - https://dsound.audio/#/@scottychams ⏪ 🎧 Help me earn a bit and stream me on Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/artist/0RIgbSGmvIIbvL2yjQxcfm ⏪ 🙏 You can also listen to my music on Reverbnation - https://www.reverbnation.com/scottychams ⏪ http://www.scottychams.ca _______________________________ ~~~ Feel Free To Support ~~~ ETH: 0xE0d930a0aa8e57e037D749a868ade5682a34e88e BTC: 3MWhAo2pbrKLmhkRGj8WuTo2VzLVeuimTs LTC: MJMYVTL5iL9GvyQJcn7w7uiyUFMuSFDHke _______________________________ ~~~ Supporters ~~~ @scottcbusiness @timmortal @chrisdoogood @larevolutionestenmarche @babeolicious @delastman (Donate 5 or more tokens) _______________________________ ~~ Social Media ~~ http://www.scottychamsmusic.com https://steemit.com/@scottychams https://www.facebook.com/Scottychams https://www.instagram.com/scottycham/ https://twitter.com/scottychams https://sola.ai/scottychams https://choon.co/artists/scottychams/ https://www.youtube.com/c/Scottychams _______________________________ ~~~ Tags~~~ #rap #rapper #hiphop #hiphopmusic #rapmusic #rapping #hiphopartist #artist #music #musician #indepedentartist #steemit #toronto #wethe9 #scottychams #canada #canadian
Welcome to the official Minds channel! Thank you for supporting Internet freedom. Here are some helpful links to get you started: Learn about tokens - https://minds.com/token Upgrade your channel - https://minds.com/upgrade Read our docs - https://developers.minds.com FAQ - https://support.minds.com Content policy - https://minds.com/content-policy
Emotional Management at the subatomic level accompaniments to the unconscious >>> 0 <<< Gestión Emocional a nivel subatómico Acompañamientos al Inconsciente Acompañantes en Bioneuroemoción® --- O --- The human being is aware of the 3% of the information that surrounds him. The remaining 97% belongs to our subconscious and governs our lives. After the Big Bang, the quantum states (photon, wave) and physics (electron) appear at the same time. After that it's the turn of chemistry (emotions), biology (epigenetics) and psychology (beliefs). For auladecoherencia.com here is the scientific path to the comprehension of our emotions and spirituality. >>> O <<< L’être humain est conscient du 3% de l’information qui l’entoure. Le 97% restant appartient à notre inconscient et régit nos vies. Aprés le Big-Bang, apparaissent en même temps les états quantiques (photon, onde) et physique (électron). Après c’est le tour de la chimie (émotions), la biologie (épigénétique) et la psychologie (croyances). Pour auladecoherencia.com voici le chemin scientifique vers la compréhension de nos émotions et la spiritualité. >>> = <<< Quản lý cảm xúc ở cấp độ hạ nguyên tử đệm vào vô ý thức >>> 0 <<< Con người nhận thức được 3% thông tin bao quanh anh ta. 97% còn lại thuộc về tiềm thức của chúng ta và điều chỉnh cuộc sống của chúng ta. Sau Big Bang, các trạng thái lượng tử (photon, sóng) và vật lý (electron) xuất hiện cùng một lúc. Sau đó là biến hóa học (cảm xúc), sinh học (biểu sinh) và tâm lý học (niềm tin). Đối với auladecoherencia.com đây là con đường khoa học để hiểu được cảm xúc và tâm linh của chúng ta.
I am an inventor, author, blogger, Dream interpreter, researcher, teacher and most of all student of all things. I am a proud introvert, and often too edgy. I've been accused of being stupid, but never being closed minded; I always try to learn something new every day and like a true explorer I always share the most fascinating things I discover, everything I post will likely make you do a double-take if it doesn't just blow your mind, I focus my research on the subconscious mind to explore the deeper components to life.... click subscribe and let's go on an adventure together. I focus my posts on the most interesting and fascinating facts and misconceptions we have in society. My goal is to learn and share something new and interesting every day.