More from Silviu "Silview" Costinescu

Israel released two prominent Palestinian activists who led protests in the contested neighborhood of occupied East Jerusalem against attempts by Israeli settlers to forcefully evict dozens of Palestinian families from their homes. #Newspaper #unfucktheworld #journalism
13 views · Jun 8th
WASINGTON: The Bitcoin amount seized — 63.7, currently valued at $2.3 million after the price of Bitcoin tumbled— amounted to 85% of the total ransom paid, which is the exact amount that the cryptocurrency-tracking firm Elliptic says it believes was the take of the affiliate who carried out the attack. The ransomware software provider, DarkSide, would have gotten the other 15%. #Newspaper #nomoreoilwars
99 views · Jun 8th
After the military began launching indiscriminate air attacks and shelling on her township of Demoso in Myanmar’s southeastern Kayah State, also known as Karenni, everyone fled to the jungle. #Newspaper
11 views · Jun 8th

More from Silviu "Silview" Costinescu

Israel released two prominent Palestinian activists who led protests in the contested neighborhood of occupied East Jerusalem against attempts by Israeli settlers to forcefully evict dozens of Palestinian families from their homes. #Newspaper #unfucktheworld #journalism
13 views · Jun 8th
WASINGTON: The Bitcoin amount seized — 63.7, currently valued at $2.3 million after the price of Bitcoin tumbled— amounted to 85% of the total ransom paid, which is the exact amount that the cryptocurrency-tracking firm Elliptic says it believes was the take of the affiliate who carried out the attack. The ransomware software provider, DarkSide, would have gotten the other 15%. #Newspaper #nomoreoilwars
99 views · Jun 8th
After the military began launching indiscriminate air attacks and shelling on her township of Demoso in Myanmar’s southeastern Kayah State, also known as Karenni, everyone fled to the jungle. #Newspaper
11 views · Jun 8th