BROOKSVILLE: The 32-year-old victim was walking along a County road north of Tampa when he was struck by a car driven by Strickland. Strickland kept driving with the body on the car to Dixie Lee Bait shop, where he left it behind the shop before calling his roommates for help pushing his car back to their house. #Newspaper
5Upvotes
2Reminds
thumb_upthumb_downchat_bubble

More from Rodfather

WASINGTON: The Bitcoin amount seized — 63.7, currently valued at $2.3 million after the price of Bitcoin tumbled— amounted to 85% of the total ransom paid, which is the exact amount that the cryptocurrency-tracking firm Elliptic says it believes was the take of the affiliate who carried out the attack. The ransomware software provider, DarkSide, would have gotten the other 15%. #Newspaper
66 views ·
SANTA ANA: A man and a woman have been arrested in connection with a road rage shooting that killed a 6-year-old boy on a Southern California freeway. “They are expected to be charged with murder.” #Newspaper
51 views ·
Clarence Williams III, who broke new ground as “hippie” Detective Linc Hayes on “The Mod Squad” from 1968 to 1973, has died after a battle with colon cancer. He was 81. #Newspaper
24 views ·

More from Rodfather

WASINGTON: The Bitcoin amount seized — 63.7, currently valued at $2.3 million after the price of Bitcoin tumbled— amounted to 85% of the total ransom paid, which is the exact amount that the cryptocurrency-tracking firm Elliptic says it believes was the take of the affiliate who carried out the attack. The ransomware software provider, DarkSide, would have gotten the other 15%. #Newspaper
66 views ·
SANTA ANA: A man and a woman have been arrested in connection with a road rage shooting that killed a 6-year-old boy on a Southern California freeway. “They are expected to be charged with murder.” #Newspaper
51 views ·
Clarence Williams III, who broke new ground as “hippie” Detective Linc Hayes on “The Mod Squad” from 1968 to 1973, has died after a battle with colon cancer. He was 81. #Newspaper
24 views ·