I'm sorry to have to report that BUB's Memorial Event this Sunday has to be postponed. With over 600 people convening in one small space and 90% of them traveling from all over the country, the risk of spreading the virus is simply too high. We made the decision ourselves last night, and the venue made that decision today as well. The last thing BUB would want is for anyone sick (let alone spread the virus all over the country), and the last thing we want is for BUB's memorial to be cast under a shadow of fear and anxiety. If you purchased a flight to attend, most airlines are offering flight vouchers for cancelled travel plans. The good news is that we've already rescheduled the event for Saturday, June 20th - which would have been BUB's 9th birthday, and is my 40th. Ticket holders to Sunday's event will be refunded and notified by the venue via email tomorrow with the option to purchase tickets to the rescheduled event. If you would like to attend the June date and want to know when tickets are available, you can sign up for the newsletter at the link in BUB's bio.
To earn tokens and access the decentralized web, select an option below
(It's easier than you think)