15. The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
16. The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly.
17. I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
18. The LORD hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death.
19. Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, I will praise the LORD:
20. This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter.
21. I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation.
The right hand of the Lord, is Jesus. He is lifted up above all others. His redemptive work on the cross, is the only acceptable price, for sin.
Rejoicing and salvation, abide in us, and we shall not die, the spiritual death, because of the blood of Christ.
Jesus, has finished the work, and the gates, have been opened to us, but yet we must walk through them, covered in nothing but the Righteousness, of our Saviour.
Because He has become our salvation, He is worthy of all our praise. Amen.