French Far-Right Leader Marine Le Pen is Left Stunned as President Macron’s Interior Minister Accuses Her of Being ‘Too Soft’ On Islam in Election Debate French far-right presidential candidate Marine Le Pen looked bewildered during a debate this week as she was accused by a Macron ally of being ‘too soft’ on Islam. Interior minister Gérald Darmanin said her efforts to rebrand the National Rally party had led to a watering down of her hardline position that would ‘disappoint’ her base. Le Pen responded by defending the rights of Muslims to practice and confirmed she ‘does not intend to attack Islam, which is a religion like any other’.
thumb_up9thumb_downchat_bubble3

More from entryreqrd

France: Three Jihadists Sentenced for Plotting Paris Terrorist Attack A Paris court handed out jail terms of between 22 and 30 years to three jihadists after they were found guilty of plotting a terror attack in the French capital in December 2016. The court handed Strasbourg residents Hicham Makran and his friend Yassine Bousseria 22 and 24 years respectively, and a longer sentence to Moroccan national Hicham El-Hanafi.
64 views · Feb 21st
Pence Declines CPAC Invitation After Trump Confirms He Will Attend Former Vice President Mike Pence has turned down an invitation to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference later this month, according to reports. According to a source “familiar with the planning” of the upcoming event, Pence was invited to speak at CPAC 2021 but turned it down. This comes just a day news broke that President Trump will speak at CPAC in Orlando, Florida on February 28. According to Fox News anchor Mike Wallace, Pence soured on Trump following the Capitol riot last month, calling his failure to stop the mob “the ultimate betrayal.” Trump has remained largely silent from the political arena since he left the White House on January 20, but emerged last week to encourage his supporters that the America First movement was only just beginning. “Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again (MAGA) has only just begun,” Trump said in a statement. “In the months ahead I have much to share with you, and I look forward to continuing our incredible journey together to achieve American greatness for all of our people. There has never been anything like it!” Maintain peak vigilance by taking advantage of our latest sale now! The fact that Trump is speaking, and not Pence, signals that Trump still commands the party and that the RINO/establishment faction’s grip is quickly slipping, further evidenced by the fact that most GOP senators who voted to impeach Trump face censures in their home states. --Pence Declines CPAC Invitation After Trump Confirms He Will Attend – NewsWars --https://www.newswars.com/pence-declines-cpac-invitation-after-trump-confirms-he-will-attend/ -RETRIEVED-Sun Feb 21 2021 18:41:06 GMT+0100 (Central European Standard Time)
135 views · Feb 21st
New York School Official Says She Was Fired For Not Giving 'Wakanda' Salute A Bronx school superintendent says she was fired as a result of Chancellor Richard Carranza’s “equity” agenda that advanced people of color over whites. Karen Ames is suing the New York schools for $150 million because she says she was targeted by Carranza’s “Disrupt and Dismantle” campaign to oust or marginalize longtime employees. “The agenda of Chancellor Carranza and his senior leadership team was euphemistically touted as an ‘equity platform’ but in reality, it was a platform used to create gender, age, racial and ethnic divisions in the NYC School system,” she contends in her lawsuit.
71 views · Feb 21st

More from entryreqrd

France: Three Jihadists Sentenced for Plotting Paris Terrorist Attack A Paris court handed out jail terms of between 22 and 30 years to three jihadists after they were found guilty of plotting a terror attack in the French capital in December 2016. The court handed Strasbourg residents Hicham Makran and his friend Yassine Bousseria 22 and 24 years respectively, and a longer sentence to Moroccan national Hicham El-Hanafi.
64 views · Feb 21st
Pence Declines CPAC Invitation After Trump Confirms He Will Attend Former Vice President Mike Pence has turned down an invitation to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference later this month, according to reports. According to a source “familiar with the planning” of the upcoming event, Pence was invited to speak at CPAC 2021 but turned it down. This comes just a day news broke that President Trump will speak at CPAC in Orlando, Florida on February 28. According to Fox News anchor Mike Wallace, Pence soured on Trump following the Capitol riot last month, calling his failure to stop the mob “the ultimate betrayal.” Trump has remained largely silent from the political arena since he left the White House on January 20, but emerged last week to encourage his supporters that the America First movement was only just beginning. “Our historic, patriotic and beautiful movement to Make America Great Again (MAGA) has only just begun,” Trump said in a statement. “In the months ahead I have much to share with you, and I look forward to continuing our incredible journey together to achieve American greatness for all of our people. There has never been anything like it!” Maintain peak vigilance by taking advantage of our latest sale now! The fact that Trump is speaking, and not Pence, signals that Trump still commands the party and that the RINO/establishment faction’s grip is quickly slipping, further evidenced by the fact that most GOP senators who voted to impeach Trump face censures in their home states. --Pence Declines CPAC Invitation After Trump Confirms He Will Attend – NewsWars --https://www.newswars.com/pence-declines-cpac-invitation-after-trump-confirms-he-will-attend/ -RETRIEVED-Sun Feb 21 2021 18:41:06 GMT+0100 (Central European Standard Time)
135 views · Feb 21st
New York School Official Says She Was Fired For Not Giving 'Wakanda' Salute A Bronx school superintendent says she was fired as a result of Chancellor Richard Carranza’s “equity” agenda that advanced people of color over whites. Karen Ames is suing the New York schools for $150 million because she says she was targeted by Carranza’s “Disrupt and Dismantle” campaign to oust or marginalize longtime employees. “The agenda of Chancellor Carranza and his senior leadership team was euphemistically touted as an ‘equity platform’ but in reality, it was a platform used to create gender, age, racial and ethnic divisions in the NYC School system,” she contends in her lawsuit.
71 views · Feb 21st