Huge data breach from multiple websites Google is reporting that about 20-30 websites that I use have had their user data breached. 3.2B email and password pairs were just leaked in the mother of all data breaches. More than 3 billion user credentials were just posted online as part of a data breach compilation that’s mind-boggling in its scale. This collection of user data is being called the COMB, or the “Compilation of Many Breaches.” This is not the result of a new breach — rather, it pulls together stolen user data from previous breaches of services like LinkedIn and Netflix. Most of the data breaches you read about involve hacks of specific companies or organizations. A hotel’s credit card database was breached, for example, or an email service provider was hacked, exposing customer data and login credentials which can be used in turn to access more customer data. A newly posted cache of stolen customer details, however, takes this trend to an exponential and much more disturbing level. This breach that’s just resulted in more than 3.2 billion email-and-password pairs being posted online has been dubbed COMB, the Compilation of Many Breaches. The name is apt because this mother of all data breaches is exactly that — an amalgamation of existing data that had been stolen as part of previous breaches and leaks from companies like Netflix and LinkedIn. bgr.com/2021/02/05/data-breach-email-and-passwords-leaked-compilation-of-many-breaches/ https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/huge-data-breach-from-multiple-websites/

thumb_up6thumb_downchat_bubble5

More from Will Hawkins

DOD Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeptofDefense/status/1358822912149618690 Again - if Sleepy were in charge, why would they continue to use language that could be taken by "domestic extremists" as inflammatory or comms? Doubly so at the onset of the SecDef 60 day "stand down" order which tries to curb MIL activity in Q and other "threats"?

59 views · Feb 8th
Army Taps Fort Riley Combat Aviation Brigade for Deployment to Europe, Africa Region The U.S. Army on Monday announced the upcoming deployment of a combat aviation brigade, or CAB, out of Fort Riley, Kansas, to provide helicopter support for U.S. forces operating in Europe and Africa. The 1st Infantry Division's CAB will replace the 101st Airborne Division's CAB in April to support U.S. Army Europe and Africa in Operation Atlantic Resolve, according to an Army news release. Col. Bryan Chivers, commander of the 1st ID's CAB, said his Demon brigade is excited and ready for the upcoming deployment. "We look forward to strengthening our long-standing partnership with our allies and partners, reaffirming the United States' commitment to NATO," he said in the release. "Our soldiers are well-trained and ready to support this mission, and our European partners." The majority of the 1st ID CAB's equipment and personnel will be stationed in Germany, with a forward presence in Latvia, Romania and Poland, according to the release. The Army merged its Europe and Africa headquarters last fall under the command of Gen. Christopher Cavoli, who was previously in charge of U.S. Army Europe as a three-star general. Cavoli, now a four-star, said last week that the consolidation gives him the freedom to coordinate with European counterparts when they want to discuss their operations and interests in Africa. He also said he wants to create a theater fires command in the region to more effectively monitor and track potential long-range targets on both continents. https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/02/08/army-taps-fort-riley-combat-aviation-brigade-deployment-europe-africa-region.html
23 views · Feb 8th

SINKING SHIP: Just 3 of 8 Founding Members Remain at Scandal-Plagued Lincoln Project Jennifer Horn becomes fifth founder to resign after allegedly demanding $730K pay package The Lincoln Project lost its only female founder last week when Jennifer Horn resigned from the scandal-plagued super PAC, which has now seen five of its eight founding members depart since August 2020. Like the Lincoln Project itself, Horn's resignation from the group is marred by controversy. She told the New York Times that her decision was based on the "grotesque" and "sickening" behavior of John Weaver, the Lincoln Project founder who left the group last month after being accused of having inappropriate sexual interactions with dozens of young men. Horn also said, rather vaguely, that it was "clear at this point that my views about how the Lincoln Project's efforts are managed, and the best way to move the Lincoln Project forward into the future in the wake of these awful events, have diverged." The remaining Lincoln Project founders immediately attacked Horn, suggesting that her resignation was prompted by a dispute over compensation. The group alleged that Horn had recently demanded a pay package totaling $730,000. Additional demands included a seat on the Lincoln Project board, as well as "a television show, a podcast hosting assignment, and a staff to manage these endeavors." The Lincoln Project "immediately accepted" Horn's resignation after her demands were "unanimously rejected" by leadership, the group said in a statement. The group did not elaborate on how the $730,000 figure compared with the compensation of its other founding members. Steve Schmidt, the Lincoln Project founder best known for advising John McCain to pick Sarah Palin as his running mate in 2008, offered some additional details on Twitter. Schmidt claimed that Horn had stated her desire to "establish immediate and long term financial security" from the Lincoln Project. The super PAC has raised more than $87 million, primarily from liberal donors and activist groups, since launching in 2019. At least $1.5 million of that was funneled to Schmidt's consulting firm in December 2020. Horn, the former chairwoman of the New Hampshire Republican Party, is the fifth Lincoln Project founder to cut ties with the group since August 2020. Ron Steslow and Mike Madrid reportedly resigned from the group in December, but their resignations were not publicly announced until Feb. 1, after the New York Times published a story on the Weaver scandal. George Conway, husband of longtime Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway, announced in August 2020 that he would be "withdrawing" from the Lincoln Project to "devote more time to family matters." The Lincoln Project, which began as an anti-Trump organization but quickly transformed itself into a generic Democratic activist group, frequently attacked the former president for his incessant scandals and inability to retain senior staff. The group has faced mounting criticism in recent days over its handling of the Weaver scandal. A number of critics have insisted that, notwithstanding senior Lincoln Project officials' strenuous denials, the group's leadership "absolutely knew" about Weaver's inappropriate behavior with young men. Rick Wilson, one of three remaining Lincoln Project founders along with Schmidt and Reed Galen, has threatened the group's critics with legal action. https://freebeacon.com/politics/sinking-ship-just-3-of-8-founding-members-remain-at-scandal-plagued-lincoln-project/

24 views · Feb 8th

More from Will Hawkins

DOD Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeptofDefense/status/1358822912149618690 Again - if Sleepy were in charge, why would they continue to use language that could be taken by "domestic extremists" as inflammatory or comms? Doubly so at the onset of the SecDef 60 day "stand down" order which tries to curb MIL activity in Q and other "threats"?

59 views · Feb 8th
Army Taps Fort Riley Combat Aviation Brigade for Deployment to Europe, Africa Region The U.S. Army on Monday announced the upcoming deployment of a combat aviation brigade, or CAB, out of Fort Riley, Kansas, to provide helicopter support for U.S. forces operating in Europe and Africa. The 1st Infantry Division's CAB will replace the 101st Airborne Division's CAB in April to support U.S. Army Europe and Africa in Operation Atlantic Resolve, according to an Army news release. Col. Bryan Chivers, commander of the 1st ID's CAB, said his Demon brigade is excited and ready for the upcoming deployment. "We look forward to strengthening our long-standing partnership with our allies and partners, reaffirming the United States' commitment to NATO," he said in the release. "Our soldiers are well-trained and ready to support this mission, and our European partners." The majority of the 1st ID CAB's equipment and personnel will be stationed in Germany, with a forward presence in Latvia, Romania and Poland, according to the release. The Army merged its Europe and Africa headquarters last fall under the command of Gen. Christopher Cavoli, who was previously in charge of U.S. Army Europe as a three-star general. Cavoli, now a four-star, said last week that the consolidation gives him the freedom to coordinate with European counterparts when they want to discuss their operations and interests in Africa. He also said he wants to create a theater fires command in the region to more effectively monitor and track potential long-range targets on both continents. https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/02/08/army-taps-fort-riley-combat-aviation-brigade-deployment-europe-africa-region.html
23 views · Feb 8th

SINKING SHIP: Just 3 of 8 Founding Members Remain at Scandal-Plagued Lincoln Project Jennifer Horn becomes fifth founder to resign after allegedly demanding $730K pay package The Lincoln Project lost its only female founder last week when Jennifer Horn resigned from the scandal-plagued super PAC, which has now seen five of its eight founding members depart since August 2020. Like the Lincoln Project itself, Horn's resignation from the group is marred by controversy. She told the New York Times that her decision was based on the "grotesque" and "sickening" behavior of John Weaver, the Lincoln Project founder who left the group last month after being accused of having inappropriate sexual interactions with dozens of young men. Horn also said, rather vaguely, that it was "clear at this point that my views about how the Lincoln Project's efforts are managed, and the best way to move the Lincoln Project forward into the future in the wake of these awful events, have diverged." The remaining Lincoln Project founders immediately attacked Horn, suggesting that her resignation was prompted by a dispute over compensation. The group alleged that Horn had recently demanded a pay package totaling $730,000. Additional demands included a seat on the Lincoln Project board, as well as "a television show, a podcast hosting assignment, and a staff to manage these endeavors." The Lincoln Project "immediately accepted" Horn's resignation after her demands were "unanimously rejected" by leadership, the group said in a statement. The group did not elaborate on how the $730,000 figure compared with the compensation of its other founding members. Steve Schmidt, the Lincoln Project founder best known for advising John McCain to pick Sarah Palin as his running mate in 2008, offered some additional details on Twitter. Schmidt claimed that Horn had stated her desire to "establish immediate and long term financial security" from the Lincoln Project. The super PAC has raised more than $87 million, primarily from liberal donors and activist groups, since launching in 2019. At least $1.5 million of that was funneled to Schmidt's consulting firm in December 2020. Horn, the former chairwoman of the New Hampshire Republican Party, is the fifth Lincoln Project founder to cut ties with the group since August 2020. Ron Steslow and Mike Madrid reportedly resigned from the group in December, but their resignations were not publicly announced until Feb. 1, after the New York Times published a story on the Weaver scandal. George Conway, husband of longtime Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway, announced in August 2020 that he would be "withdrawing" from the Lincoln Project to "devote more time to family matters." The Lincoln Project, which began as an anti-Trump organization but quickly transformed itself into a generic Democratic activist group, frequently attacked the former president for his incessant scandals and inability to retain senior staff. The group has faced mounting criticism in recent days over its handling of the Weaver scandal. A number of critics have insisted that, notwithstanding senior Lincoln Project officials' strenuous denials, the group's leadership "absolutely knew" about Weaver's inappropriate behavior with young men. Rick Wilson, one of three remaining Lincoln Project founders along with Schmidt and Reed Galen, has threatened the group's critics with legal action. https://freebeacon.com/politics/sinking-ship-just-3-of-8-founding-members-remain-at-scandal-plagued-lincoln-project/

24 views · Feb 8th