35. I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.
36. Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: I sought him, but he could not be found.
37. Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
38. But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.
39. But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.
40. And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: and he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
Psalm 37:35-4 🙏🏻
This Psalm, written around a thousand years before Christ, addressed the problem of why the evil prosper.
For ages most of the rich, and those in ruling places, have forsaken the Lord.
Being a burden, to the people of God.
Maybe you have witnessed this, or know it, by experience, but understand, the condition is temporary.
The salvation of Christ is eternal, the is nothing that can stand against it.
The wicked though they seem to be at ease, their way is a slippery slope, leading to destruction, and death, while the perfect man, meaning, the person God takes delight in, is saved, and delivered, by the strength of the Lord.
Trust in the Lord, even if chaos be all around, you shall have peace, because Christ, is your Savior. And where He takes you, no wicked shall be.
Amen, and let it be so.