Having tried both the Signal and Telegram messaging apps for a month or so, I’ve decided to delete Telegram, and stick with Signal.
A few reasons:
- Signal’s interface is much nicer to use
- More personal contacts using Signal than Telegram
- Better features on Signal
- Telegram appears to be trying to mimic WhatsApp in look and feel, rather than standing confidently away from the crowd
- Telegram’s account deletion process is clunky, clumsy and difficult to navigate, which is never a good sign for me