11. Come, ye children, hearken unto me: I will teach you the fear of the LORD.
12. What man is he that desireth life, and loveth many days, that he may see good?
13. Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile.
14. Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
15. The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.
16. The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth.
As children, we must be instructed in many areas, the most important, is the fear of the LORD.
The meaning, of fear here, is reverence, holy fear, the precepts of religion or piety, (the revealed will of God).
So to enjoy a good life here, and be pleasing to God, we must guard what is spoken, some speak without thinking, but there is a lot taking place before words come out.
Feelings, then thoughts, then the memory chooses words, then the brain, uses breath, moving tongue, and lips, to form what comes out.
It is in our control, to let only good come out.
We must put a barrier, between us, and evil, doing good, every chance we get. And seek peace, it is not easily found, and once found, must be pursued, for it is fleeting.
The Lord, has put a difference between evil and good. His eyes and ears, are open to those in right standing, in Christ, before Him.
But His face withstands, those who refuse His ways, and has cut off, their, remembrance, from the living.
Thank you Lord, for, remembering me. Amen. 🙏