Benefits as to why I should be vaccinated:
1. Can I stop wearing a mask?
2. Can they reopen restaurants etc and everyone work normally?
3. Will I be resistant to COVID?
Maybe, but they don't know exactly. It probably won't stop me getting it.
4. At least I won't be contagious to others, right?
No, I can still pass it on, maybe...nobody knows.
5. If we vaccinate children, will schools resume normally?
6. If I'm vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?
7. If I'm vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands?
8. If I vaccinate myself and my grandpa, can we hug eachother?
9. Will movie theaters, stadiums etc. be reopened thanks to vaccines?
10. Will the vaccinated be able to gather?
11. What's the real benefit to vaccination?
The virus won't kill you.
12. Are you sure it won't kill me?
13. If statistically the virus doesn't kill me anyway, why would I get vaccinated?
To protect others.
14. So if I get vaccinated, is everyone sure that I'm not infecting them?
So, the vaccine doesn't give immunity.
Doesn't eliminate the virus.
Doesn't prevent death.
Doesn't guarantee you won't get COVID.
Doesn't prevent you from getting COVID.
Doesn't stop you from passing it on.
Doesn't eliminate the need for travel bans.
Doesn't eliminate the need for business closures.
Doesn't eliminate the need for lockdowns.
Doesn't eliminate the need for masks.
So...why should I be vaccinated?🤷♀️