11. For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12. Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15. But he that is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.
What man, can know what is in the heart of another man, it is enclosed, sealed.
So no man, can know the things of God, unless, the Spirit, reveals the mystery.
The believer, has not received, an evil, destroying spirit, but the Spirit of God, the soul has been regenerated, and made acceptable, to receive, this gift.
And the things we speak, are not taught in schools, but the Holy Ghost, teaches us, the spiritual things, out of the old, and new testaments.
The unregenerated man, cannot receive these, for the Gospel, is foolishness, and to obey God, he has no desire.
God has put His, Spirit in us, we have the mind of Christ Jesus, to think and speak, as He did, and to continue His work.
In verse 15, the word judged, can be translated discerned.
Discerned all things, does not mean, know all things, or every mystery in the Word of God, but it means, those things necessary for salvation, are understood, and received from the Gospels.
And the natural man, is not capable of discerning the spiritual state, of any of Gods people, and God's people, have a witness within themselves of the truths, contained in the Gospel, this internal work, is of the Holy Ghost, which all who seek God, with all their heart, shall receive. Amen.