374 views

When first built in 1897, Lothrop camp was only accessible by water. The original owner, Alvin M. Lothrop, passed away in 1912, and in 1920 the property was purchased by Marjorie Merriweather Post, founder of General Foods and the daughter of C. W. Post. Since then, Lothrop camp, now Camp Topridge was expanded on to become the largest and most elaborate Adirondack Great Camp. This is the boathouse of this magnificent property. ................................................................................... #art #photagraphy #nature #education #outdoors

thumb_up23thumb_downrepeat1chat_bubble2