It isn't necessary to pour over and interpret detailed technical documentation for days or weeks, to ascertain the fundamental reality that geoengineering is a real phenomenon, that is and has been occurring in many nations all around the world in a significant extent since the late 1990s. Thanks to talented and courageous researchers like G. Edward Griffin, Michael Murphy, and Elana Freeland, there exists fundamentally comprehensive yet relatively concise documentaries and books that incontrovertibly expose the fundamental reality of geoengineering.
"What in the World are They Spraying" Documentary
This documentary is one of the best fundamental exposés on the geoengineering issue. Created by renowned author and researcher G. Edward Griffin, and researcher Michael Murphy, this documentary lays out incontrovertible proof of the reality of geoengineering, and that the compounds being spayed are extremely harmful to human health, the environment, and animals. This proof comes in the form of explicit admissions of the reality of geoengineering and its potential ill effects from official geoengineering scientists at the 2010 American Association for the Advancement of Science convention, official U.S. government documents that admit to the phenomenon, test reports on water and soil samples produced by highly qualified scientists like U.S.D.A. Biologist Francis Mangels, and anecdotal observations confirming the existence of geoengineering by highly qualified individuals like former Arizona state Senator Karen Johnson.
Outline of Some of the Key Points and References Within this Documentary
1) Scientists at the American Association for the Advancement of Science including: David Keith, University of Calgary; Ken Caldeira, Stanford University; Philip J. Rasch, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory; Kenneth Coale, Moss Landing Marine Laboratory; and Martin Bunzl, Rutgers University; explicitly admit that geoengineering technology exists and is currently being researched. David Keith of the University of Calgary explicitly admits that toxic metals known to be extremely harmful to human health are contained within geoengineering aerosols. When asked by a conference attendee, if spaying massive quantities of toxic metals in the sky, would be extremely harmful to human health, David Keith responds with this statement:
"We haven't done anything serious (referencing testing of human health affects) on aluminum, so there could be something terrible that we'll find tomorrow--we haven't looked at it."
David Keith also makes this extremely disturbing statement regarding the moral implications of engaging in geoengineering:
"And by the way, it's not really a moral hazard it's more like free riding on our grand kids."
Among the potential risks explicitly cited by these scientists in conference documentation include: unexpected consequences, ozone depletion, droughts, no more blue skies, military use of the technology, moral hazards.
2) The 1996 U.S. Air Force document: "Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025", is cited in this documentary because it blatantly provides incontrovertible evidence of the existence of geoengineering and that garnering significant control over the weather, or in their own words "owning the weather", is a key goal of the U.S. Air Force. Additionally, this document explicitly states: "The purpose of this paper is to outline a strategy for the use of a future weather modification system to achieve military objectives rather than to provide a detailed technical road map." Clearly there can be no denying the reality that the U.S. Air Force seeks to use geoengineering as a military force. Click here to view the actual document.
3) Francis Mangels, a former U.S.D.A. Biologist, is interviewed in this documentary and provides numerous lab test reports of soil and water samples from within the U.S., that prove radically high levels of aluminum and other toxic metals consistent with the contents within geoengineering aerosols, are present in his soil and water samples. Additionally, a number of other researchers and everyday concerned citizens, are interviewed and present lab test reports with similar results as Francis Mangels' reports.
4) This documentary illuminates a stunning array of official news broadcasts featuring weathermen explicitly calling out specific weather phenomena as being the result of geoengineering, and in certain broadcast instances, additionally state that substances toxic to human beings and the environment, appear to be present.
5) The Space Preservation Act of 2001, proposed by former U.S. congressional representative Dennis Kucinich, is also flagged in this documentary. Rep. Kucinich explicitly calls out chemtrails (another word for geoengineering), as part of an arsenal of surreal space based weapons that should be withdrawn and banned from space. Again another official and high level admission that geoengineering exists, could potentially have been in use in 2001, and could be used for destructive military objectives post 2001. Click here to view the actual document.
6) Former Arizona state Senator Karen Johnson is interviewed by the creators of this documentary, and she provides detailed anecdotal observations confirming the existence of geoengineering and its toxicity.
"Why in the World are They Spraying?" is the follow up to the first documentary and provides further detail on the reality of geoengineering.
For an even more detailed fundamental assessment of the reality of geoengineering, Elana Freeland's book: Chemtrails, HAARP, & Full Spectrum Dominance of Planet Earth is essential reading. For more info, check out ratings and reviews of the book on Good Reads.
Please don't purchase the book on Amazon, as they're a company that walks hand in hand with the deep-state, and decimates small businesses and local economies. Visit IndieBound to do an automated search for local bookstores in your area to buy the book from.
Feral House Publishing produced a trailer for Elana's book which is embedded below.