Candidates must have experience designing, building, and implementing custom applications with all the declarative customization capabilities from the Salesforce Platform.
Please read on for specifics of the Salesforce Platform App Builder exam.
* Content: 60 multiple-choice/multiple-select questions
* Time used on complete the DEV-402 exam: 105 minutes
* Passing score: 63%
* Registration fee: USD 200, plus applicable taxes as needed per local law
* Retake fee: USD 100, plus applicable taxes if required per local law
* Delivery options: Proctored exam delivered onsite at a testing center or even in a web-based proctored environment. Click here for facts about scheduling a test.
* References: No hard-copy or online materials could be referenced throughout the exam.
* Prerequisite: None; course attendance highly recommended
Concerning the Salesforce Platform App Builder Credential
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is designed for those who would want to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in designing, building, and deploying custom applications while using the declarative customization capabilities with the Lightning Platform. The candidate can produce, manage, rrmprove data models, application security, business logic, and process automation.
DEV-402 Study Guide: https://salesforce-exam-guide.blogspot.com/2019/04/dev-402-success-guide-and-how-to-crack.html
For example from the concepts you should understand to give the test:
* How to design the data model, graphical user interface, business logic, and to safeguard custom applications
* How to modify applications for mobile use
* How to style reports and dashboards
* How to deploy custom applications
Audience Description: Salesforce Platform App Builder
The Salesforce Platform App Builder credential is supposed for a person who's experience developing custom applications around the Lightning Platform, including request from the skills and concepts noted inside the exam objectives below.
* The Salesforce Platform App Builder generally has Six months to 1 year practical experience building applications about the Lightning Platform and/or on the similar technology platform.
The Salesforce Platform App Builder candidate gets the experience, skills, and data outlined below:
* Familiarity together with the capabilities from the Lightning Platform
* Awareness of Salesforce license types and related considerations
* Ability to design applications to support business processes and reporting requirements
* Familiarity together with the social and mobile capabilities with the platform; acquainted with using and optimizing business applications with a cell phone
* Familiarity with the Salesforce development environments along with the solutions to deploy applications and manage changes about the Lightning Platform
* Study in the resources classified by this DEV-402 exam guide and the additional required study materials given by Salesforce
DEV-402 Exam Outline
The Salesforce Platform App Builder exam measures a candidate’s knowledge and skills in connection with the next objectives. An applicant needs to have hands-on experience developing custom applications around the Lightning Platform and still have demonstrated the use of every one of the features/functions below.
1. Salesforce Fundamentals: 8%
2. Data Modeling and Management: 20%
3. Security: 10%
4. Business Logic and Process Automation: 27%
5. Social: 3%
6. User Interface: 14%
7. Reporting: 5%
8. Mobile: 5%
9. App Development: 8%
Looking after your Salesforce DEV-402 Certification
One benefit of holding a Salesforce credential is obviously being up-to-date on awesome releases (updates). Consequently, you will end up forced to complete the Platform App Builder certification maintenance modules on Trailhead thrice a year.
Don’t enable your hard-earned credential expire! If you do not complete all maintenance requirements in time, your credential will expire.
Prepare for DEV-402 Exam: https://dev-402-preparation-guide.tumblr.com/
More information about DEV-402 Mock Test please visit internet page: click site.