Private Label Rights are a godsend for time-strapped bloggers and online marketers, who are tired of creating fresh and unique content for their business and websites.
Private Label Rights in simple terms means a pre-written copy (of anything) that you can claim as your own. Before you get all too excited let us tell you that there is a catch.
If everyone started purchasing the PLR products and branding it in their own name, it would create replicas of the same product and Big G would go around slapping each and every website down the rankings for using such products. So you must tweak them a little to make them a bit unique before you use them for any purpose.
This will not only help build credibility in the search engines, it will also help you gain trust among your followers.
Private Label Rights can come in the form of various things, not only PLR Articles. There are PLR eBooks, PLR Audios, PLR Videos, PLR Graphics, PLR Plugins, PLR Templates, PLR Themes and the list is endless.
Ideally, when you buy PLR content, you are not going to get a bunch of documents – what you get is the rights to sell the content as you own. Optionally, you could also be getting other add-ons like, pre-made sales pages, videos, banners, etc., that will help you sell the products online.
There are various ways you can use PLR Products. Let’s take a look at some of the most interesting ways our friends at BuyQualityPlr.com are using the content to grow their business.
1. Converting PLR eBooks into Audio Books and marketing them
2. Combining multiple PLR Articles and making them an eBook
3. Using the script of PLR Articles to create Videos and Audio Files
4. Using PLR Videos as a guide to creating your original Videos
5. Giving Away PLR Articles for free to your website visitors to build a list
6. Adding PLR Content as bonus for purchasing your primary products or services
7. Making high-quality Auto-responders for Emails out of PLR Articles
8. Launch various books in your name to establish your authority in a particular niche
9. Stripping PLR Videos of custom audio profiles and replacing with your own voice
10. Using PLR Templates to setup quick passive streams like AdSense and Amazon Websites
11. Rehash PLR Articles and publish on your own blogs along with affiliate links
12. And the list goes on…..
So, as you may have understood already, if it is so easy to create your own Digital Products with PLR, everyone must be doing it. If a majority of the people in your industry are using the same PLR Content, it will create duplicate content issues and the product that you plan to use might lose its credibility over time. This is the biggest problem associated with using private label rights articles and other products.
If you have a pile of PLR Products collecting dust in your hard drive, the best thing to do with them is to trash them (Yes Shift+Delete Them). Any PLR content that is older than 3-5 months is of no use today unless you have some evergreen content, which may still retain some value.
The best way to go about selecting PLR Products on the Internet is to:
1. Buy PLR Products from reputed sources only
2. Opt for fresh or evergreen products in your niche
3. Trust only the most renowned PLR Authors, because not all PLR products are High Quality
BuyQualityPLR.com stocks some of the best and updated collection of PLR Products and Digital Rights products on the web. If you are tired of downloading PLR products one after another, only to find that they are a year old or have a pathetic quality, you can head over to BQPLR and start downloading awesome digital rights products in any niche, instantly. Don’t waste time. They have a 20% discount coupon for first-timers.
Join our forum to learn more about PLR and how to use it to grow your online business.