In the fast changing tech world, keeping up with the pace becomes a daunting task for businesses and web development experts as well. Every year, you are greeted with new tools making the older ones obsolete at times.
Front end development is an important part of website development and it has come a long way over the past couple of years. Businesses who want to create a lasting first impression on users are focusing more on front end development in order to enhance the efficiency, interactivity and overall look and feel of their websites.
Our team of front end developers at Helios Solutions had performed extensive research to compile a list of top 10 front end development tools which you need to watch out in 2018.
Angular has support from a large developer community and has 580,404 stars on Github. Last year, i.e. in 2017, Angular released its 5th version lately; the launch of Angular 6 is expected in this month, i.e., March 2018.
Here are few key features and advantages of Angular 5:
• Renders development of progressive web apps simpler.
• Material design components are compatible with server-side rendering.
• It comes with build optimizer tool which makes application lighter and faster by eliminating unnecessary runtime code or any other additional parts.
• Angular Universal State Transfer API and DOM support.
• Improved compiler and Typescript.
Therefore, if you consider getting your web application developed by an AngularJS web development company, it would be a wise decision.
Released in 2013, it has shown tremendous progress over the last five years. Let’s put a glance on its benefits:
• It is fresh and comes with little baggage.
• It is lightweight and easy to learn.
• The absence of pedigree is its greatest strength.
• It took lessons from the mistakes and successes of React and Angular.
Getting confused which one between Angular vs. Vue.js aligns best to your project needs?
If you are wondering why we are discussing Ionic 2, a tool meant for developing cross-platform mobile apps, while we are talking about front end development tools! Then, you must know that Ionic 2 is a great front end development tool too and can build web optimized as well as native apps.
Here are few benefits of Ionic 2:
• It is a free and open source tool.
• It has one code base for all the platforms.
• There are plenty of plugins available for this tool.
• It has built-in push notifications.
• It is coded in Angular.
Here’s some of its noteworthy features and benefits:
• It is the largest software registry in the world with 475,000 free, reusable code packages.
• It allows you to manage public and private code within the same workflow.
• Let’s you publish and control access to namespace.
Our Ext JS experts love this framework owing to the following advantages:
• Enable you to build data-intensive cross-platform apps.
• It is highly customizable; hence you can have the desired features and widgets in your app.
• It is an object-oriented framework that allows faster-prototyping.
If you want to build a data-driven business app that works seamlessly across various platforms, then we would recommend you to collaborate with an Ext JS web development company.
Here are some of the amazing features of this programming language leading to its popularity:
• It is portable across devices, operating systems and browsers as well.
Following are some amazing features of jQuery that make it so popular:
• It has a lightweight footprint when compared to other JS frameworks.
• The availability of plugins for various functionalities is high.
• It is versatile as well as extensible.
It is an open-source JS framework designed for building single-page client-side web applications. It has lightweight sensibilities and uses Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern.
Ember was founded in 2007 as SproutCore. Facebook acquired it in 2011 and changed the moniker to Ember. You can find that concepts from native frameworks, for instance, Apple’s Cocoa are integrated in this framework.
With an URL-driven approach for structuring applications, Ember is most suitable for building scalable web applications. It also provides universal data binding and also avoids “dirty checking”.
• It helps you create single-page applications.
• It allows you to separate business and user interface logic.
• It enables you to write simple, systematic as well as organized code.
• Besides client-side web applications, it also allows you to create mobile applications.
Let’s take a look at its amazing benefits:
• It helps you to develop applications efficiently.
• It contains front end libraries and Node.js based server, out-of-the-box.
• It facilitates faster development of your project.
• It comes with MongoDB and Minimongo databases.
• Equipped with live reloading feature it permits refreshing the required DOM elements only.
The web technology space is highly volatile and in order to stay competitive and relevant you would need to keep pace with the popular technologies. Want to outsource web app development project? Get in touch with our web developers for an informed and cost-effective investment.
Which front end technology is your personal favourite? Please be the first to initiate a conversation by leaving your comments below; we would love to hear from you.