If you are using QuickBooks for your organisation, it is normal to face various kinds of errors due to various reasons. It is normal for the users to face QuickBooks Error h101, h202, h303, h505. You may face this error when you are trying to access the data file inmulti-user mode in the system. When the users want to access company file located at any other computer system, this errors can be there because of various reasons.
You may face these errors because of the reasons given below:
• Incorrect hosting configuration setting on the server computer having thecompany file
• Because of the security settings and Firewall that can block the access of company file by another computer
• QuickBooks is unable to obtain IP address of computer system because of issues
• Some of the QuickBooks services are not started automatically in thesystem
The solution for these errors in QuickBooks system:
• Install file doctor tool.
• Go to advance setting, in check and fix network connectivity select QuickBooks is hosted with this computer.
• Go back and search QB file and start diagnose.
• If the issue is not fixed yet, then check hosting.
• Make sure that the hosting is active only on that server computer which would be going to host company file.
• Check if there is any security setting or Firewall blocking the access request for company file.
• You can go to firewall > Windows firewall > advanced security and create new inbound and outbound rules.
• Choose option of create new rules, ports and then select TCP. You will enter the ports 8019, 56723, 55353-55357 in QuickBooks 2013 or higher version. Then you will allow all the connections.
When the users are unable to find the solution of QuickBooks Error h101, h202, h303, h505, we are here to provide technical support services to every user of this accounting software. You just need to call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number +1-888-396-0208 and we will provide an instant solution to these errors in your system.