Adobe Creative Cloud is a set of apps and services developed by Adobe System. This set of applications let the subscribers access a collection of software used for video editing, photography, web development, along with a set of mobile applications and also some optional cloud services. Activation connects an app to a valid user license. You must activate your applications in order to access them after buying a plan. Adobe Support in this blog helps you to activate your application by providing the two methods. Follow any one of the following processes:
1. Ensure that the PC is connected to the Internet.
2. Give a click on the Creative Cloud icon established in the taskbar (Windows) or dock (Mac OS) to open the desktop application.
3. Provide your Adobe ID (usually your email) & password if you are prompted and then hit the Sign-in button. (If you already logged in, the Creative Cloud desktop application won’t prompt you to log-in).
When you have successfully logged in, then your license and all the installed applications and services will activate automatically.
Connect your system to the Internet.
Open any application installed on your system.
Perform any one of the following:
1. If prompted to Log in Provide your ID (generally your email address), and hit the Sign in button.
2. If not prompted to Log in Select Help> Log in, give a click on Sign in now. Provide your Adobe ID (generally your email ID) and password and then click Log in.
When you are logged-in successfully, your Creative Cloud license and all installed application and services will activate automatically.
For any further details & guidance regarding this blog or any other blog, you can contact us at Adobe Customer Support Canada. Our team will aid you with the best resolutions using the latest technology. Let your problems be major or minor, you will be helped by our technicians in any circumstances. Give us a call or connect with us via live chat.