Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Released the KVS Vacancy Notification to fill up the Non-Teaching Vacancies and Teaching Vacancies. Then vacancies are to fill the Posts like Lower Division Clerk, Librarian, Stenographer & others.
Details regarding the KVS Vacancy 2018 Like Eligibility, How to Apply, Selection, and Application Fee are given here. Candidates who want to apply for the KVS Recruitment Notification they have to satisfy the Eligibility Criteria as per the Government. For more info, you can get all details like Age Limit and Educational Qualification here.
Educational Qualification for KVS Recruitment:
• Librarian: Bachelors degree in Library Science or graduate with a one-year diploma in library science from a recognized institution.
• UDC: for this vacancy candidates must graduate with 3 years of experience as LDC in Central/State Govt. /Autonomous bodies/public undertakings.
• LDC: A class 12th from a recognized board with typing speeds of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer.
• Stenographer: 12th from a recognized board with typing skills for the KVS Govt jobs.
Every year a huge vacancy releases in KVS for only eligible candidates. And after qualifying written exam and interview process, successfully candidates will be selected. Here you also check the latest KVS Selection Process before planning a strategy to crack the written exam.
KVS Selection Process:
• Written Test
• Computer Based Test
• Skill Test
• Typing Test
How to Apply for KVS Recruitment 2018:
• Visit the official website.
• Click on the Recruitment of Non-Teaching and Teaching Posts Advertisement.
• Read the Notification carefully before applying.
• Click on the apply online link.
• Fill the Form with Relevant Details.
• Upload Scanned documents and Photograph.
• Pay the Application Fee and Take a Print out of form for future Use.
And for more information regarding the Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Selection Process, and others Government job then you can visit our website.