CompTIA Project+ gives private sector employees - outside and inside of IT - the fundamental concepts to actually manage small- to medium-sized projects.
Why is it different?
CompTIA Project+ is ideal for experts who have to manage smaller, less complex projects within their other job duties however have foundational project management skills. Project+ is more versatile than other certifications because it covers essential project management concepts after dark scope of a single methodology or framework.
Regarding the exam
The CompTIA Project+ examination is made for professionals who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-sized projects. The successful candidate could have the information and skills forced to:
* Manage the work lifetime
* Ensure appropriate communication
* Manage resources and stakeholders
* Maintain project documentation
To Get More Specifics of CompTIA Project+ Certification:
What Skills Will You Learn?
Summarize the properties of project, phases, schedules, roles and responsibilities, and cost controls, along with identifying the essential elements of Agile methodology.
Predict the impact of numerous constraint variables and influences through the project and explain the importance of risk strategies and activities.
COMMUNICATION & CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Understand appropriate communication strategies to influence and use change control processes within the context of an project.
PROJECT TOOLS & DOCUMENTATION
Compare various project management tools and analyze project and partner-centric documentation.
Jobs who use CompTIA Project+
1. Project Coordinator/Manager
2. Project Team Member
3. Business Analyst
4. Manager, Director, Team Leader
CompTIA Project+ Exam Details
* Exam Codes: PK0-004
* Exam Description: CompTIA Project+ is designed for business people who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-size projects, inside and outside of computer. The test certifies the knowledge and skills forced to manage the project life cycle, ensure appropriate, communication, manage resources, manage stakeholders, and keep project documentation.
* Amount of Questions: More 95 questions
* Form of Questions: Multiple choice questions (single and multiple response), and drag and drops
* Amount of Test: 1 hour 30 minutes
* Passing Score: 7?10 (on the scale of 100-900)
* Recommended Experience: A minimum of 1 year of cumulative project management experience or equivalent education
* Retirement: N/A
* Languages: English, Japanese
* Testing Provider: Pearson VUE Testing Centers
* Price: $319 USD
Take Online Practice Tests:
How CompTIA Project+ Stacks Up
Project+ covers a high-level breakdown of Agile included in one of the objectives. If someone want to give attention to Scrum, he/she would take Scrum Alliance’s Certified Scrum Master certification.
PMI PMP and PRINCE2 Practitioner are methodology/framework-specific certifications meant for more advanced project management professionals overseeing larger projects. PMI CAPM and PRINCE2 Foundation are places to prospects project management methodologies/frameworks.
To read more about project plus please visit internet page: check it out.