CompTIA Project+ gives professionals - outside and inside from it - the basic concepts to successfully manage small- to medium-sized projects.
Why do different?
CompTIA Project+ is perfect for professionals who need to manage smaller, less complex projects in their other job duties but nonetheless have foundational project management skills. Project+ is more versatile than other certifications since it covers essential project management concepts past the scope of a methodology or framework.
About the exam
The CompTIA Project+ examination is for business people who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-sized projects. The successful candidate may have the knowledge and skills needed to:
* Manage the work life-cycle
* Ensure appropriate communication
* Manage resources and stakeholders
* Maintain project documentation
To get additional Information regarding CompTIA Project+ Certification:
What Skills Will You Learn?
Summarize the properties of project, phases, schedules, roles and responsibilities, and expense controls, along with identifying the fundamental facets of Agile methodology.
Predict the outcome of assorted constraint variables and influences throughout the project and explain the need for risk strategies and activities.
COMMUNICATION & CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Understand appropriate communication methods of influence and rehearse change control processes inside context of an project.
PROJECT TOOLS & DOCUMENTATION
Contrast and compare various project management software tools and analyze project and partner-centric documentation.
Jobs that use CompTIA Project+
1. Project Coordinator/Manager
2. Project Team Member
3. Business Analyst
4. Manager, Director, Team Leader
CompTIA Project+ Exam Details
* Exam Codes: PK0-004
* Exam Description: CompTIA Project+ is designed for business people who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-size projects, interior and exterior of IT. The exam certifies the ability and skills needed to manage the work life-cycle, ensure appropriate, communication, manage resources, manage stakeholders, and look after project documentation.
* Number of Questions: Maximum of 95 questions
* Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions (single and multiple response), and drag and drops
* Duration of Test: 1 hour 30 minutes
* Passing Score: 7?10 (over a scale of 100-900)
* Recommended Experience: No less than 1 year of cumulative project management software experience or equivalent education
* Retirement: N/A
* Languages: English, Japanese
* Testing Provider: Pearson VUE Testing Centers
* Price: $319 USD
Take Online Practice Tests:
How CompTIA Project+ Compares
Project+ covers a high-level review of Agile as part of one of many objectives. If an individual wish to target Scrum, he/she would take Scrum Alliance’s Certified Scrum Master certification.
PMI PMP and PRINCE2 Practitioner are methodology/framework-specific certifications meant for more advanced project management professionals overseeing larger projects. PMI CAPM and PRINCE2 Foundation are access points to those project management methodologies/frameworks.
More details about comptia project+ exam questions browse our new website.