CompTIA Project+ gives professionals - inside and outside than it - the essential concepts to successfully manage small- to medium-sized projects.
Why is it different?
CompTIA Project+ is perfect for professionals who need to manage smaller, less complex projects in their other responsibilities however have foundational project management skills. Project+ is more versatile than other certifications because it covers essential project management concepts beyond the scope of merely one methodology or framework.
Regarding the exam
The CompTIA Project+ examination is designed for professionals who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-sized projects. The successful candidate could have the knowledge and skills needed to:
* Manage the work lifetime
* Ensure appropriate communication
* Manage resources and stakeholders
* Maintain project documentation
To get additional Specifics of CompTIA Project+ Certification:
What Skills Will You Learn?
Summarize the properties of project, phases, schedules, roles and responsibilities, and price controls, and also identifying the essential facets of Agile methodology.
Predict the outcome of varied constraint variables and influences throughout the project and explain the value of risk strategies and activities.
COMMUNICATION & CHANGE MANAGEMENT
Understand appropriate communication methods of influence and employ change control processes inside context of a project.
PROJECT TOOLS & DOCUMENTATION
Compare and contrast various project management tools and analyze project and partner-centric documentation.
Jobs which use CompTIA Project+
1. Project Coordinator/Manager
2. Project Team Member
3. Business Analyst
4. Manager, Director, Team Leader
CompTIA Project+ Exam Details
* Exam Codes: PK0-004
* Exam Description: CompTIA Project+ is ideal for business people who coordinate or manage small-to-medium-size projects, in and out of than it. The test certifies the information and skills required to manage the work lifetime, ensure appropriate, communication, manage resources, manage stakeholders, and look after project documentation.
* Number of Questions: Maximum of 95 questions
* Form of Questions: Multiple choice questions (single and multiple response), and drag and drops
* Period of Test: 1 hour 30 minutes
* Passing Score: 7?10 (with a scale of 100-900)
* Recommended Experience: At least Yr of cumulative project management experience or equivalent education
* Retirement: N/A
* Languages: English, Japanese
* Testing Provider: Pearson VUE Testing Centers
* Price: $319 USD
Take Online Practice Tests:
How CompTIA Project+ Holds up
Project+ covers a high-level summary of Agile included in one of the objectives. What's available for want to target Scrum, he/she would take Scrum Alliance’s Certified Scrum Master certification.
PMI PMP and PRINCE2 Practitioner are methodology/framework-specific certifications intended for heightened project management software professionals overseeing larger projects. PMI CAPM and PRINCE2 Foundation are places to the people project management software methodologies/frameworks.
To read more about comptia project+ study guide please visit web site: check it out.