Hello people of Minds! I'm Andrarchy the CEO of OpenOrchard and I am excited to present to you an interview I conducted recently with the CEO of this very platform, @ottman!
This is part of our podcast series, Open Source Entrepreneurship. During this interview we covered a wide range of topics including, but not limited to:
- The mission behind Minds to give users rewards and control
- Ethereum's gas fees
- The importance of functional solutions v. theoretical solutions
- The importance of upgradeability, especially for tokenomics
- Incentivizing users through digital tokens
- Focusing on internal utility over exchanges
- The connection between open source and decentralization
You can listen to the podcast on Spotify here: https://open.spotify.com/episode/7Cak8QPbOC0R3RryMsGYNf
Of course, being that I'm the CEO of OpenOrchard, we also discuss the two products we are building; the Koinos blockchain and ODESI. This two-layer solution will combine a highly scalable and upgradeable blockchain protocol with a developer-friendly, open source, and social second layer solution that makes it easier than ever for applications to take advantage of blockchain integration without having to learn anything, or even know about, the blockchain itself.
I want to thank Bill for meeting with me, and for getting me to check out Minds once again. It's clear that the Minds team hasn't been sitting idly by over the years but has instead been making steady progress. Hopefully we at OpenOrchard can release something that can help that team more rapidly disrupt the social media landscape.