The fundamental principles of Semperism are simple:
1. You came to this world for a reason, and that reason is greater than yourself.
2. To align with your Purpose and control your reality, you have to develop the mind of a warrior in spirit – become an Ariya.
3. Your essence is eternal and immortal.
4. You have descended into the physical reality to transform it using your power that is unique to you.
5. What you do in life echoes in eternity – your choices influence the world around you right now and for centuries to come.
6. You possess the power beyond what you realise. Your first quest in this world is to recognise that power and learn to wield it consciously.
7. Any person can become an Ariya through dedication and training.
. 。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。 .
Making Decisions and Dealing with Mistakes - The Warrior's Way
Being committed to your Path and knowing what you stand for simplifies the decision-making process enormously. In most cases, all you need to do to get instant clarity is to ask yourself whether this decision is in tune with your personal dignity and whether it helps you fulfil your mission in this life.
There are, instances, however, when even a warrior may hesitate. The road ahead may be misty and unclear, and the benefits of either of his choices uncertain. There may also be a strong temptation that appears nearly too good to be true.
In such times, resort to the Exemplary State. Sit quietly with yourself, and go back into the times where you felt joyful and at peace with yourself. To be useful, the memory should fulfil these three conditions:
- It must be a time where you were completely happy with yourself, in your best health
- You must be pleased with what surrounds you
- You must be looking forward to what would happen next
For example, you could...
(Click below to continue reading>>>
― CODEX SEMPERIS