Listed below are a few ways you can utilize the powder:
• Drink – We recommend starting out slow with the powder, as it is very powerful. If you have an inflammatory condition, are pregnant or nursing or have an autoimmune condition, consider starting out with ½ teaspoon in a footbath for a week before using internally. The following week you can take 1/8 teaspoon internally and lower the dose even further to a sprinkle if you have any detox reactions. Drink a glass of water every hour to help the body shuttle out the toxins if you start feeling nauseous. Doing it this way will ensure you’ll not have issues with toxins trying to move quicker that the body can handle. If you go at your body’s pace, you should be fine. For everyone else, we recommend starting out at 1/8 to 1/4 of a teaspoon once or twice a day and work up to the full dose on the packet.
• Foot Bath – We recommend using ½ to 1 teaspoon of fulvic in a footbath. You can also add to an ionic bath
• Detox Bath – The pack states 1 tbsp for a detox bath. Depending on bath size, you may want to use between 3-6tsp.
• Face Mask – We recommend using ½ teaspoon of fulvic, ½ teaspoon of baking soda and a tsp of water. You can also add essential oils to the mix and/or aloe. Check out our face mask and bath recipe Guide.
• Shampoo - Add ¼ tsp into your shampoo bottle. We have had reports of fuller, thicker hair using this approach.
• Toothpaste – You can sprinkle a pinch onto your toothbrush, or dip toothbrush into the bag. You can also make your own toothpaste with fulvic, bicarbonate of soda and even add a drop of essential oils such as geranium, red thyme and add water to mix into a paste. (Use same amount of fulvic to bicarbonate of soda for example ¼ teaspoon fulvic powder, ¼ teaspoon of fulvic) This can also be used on gums.
• Mouthwash – You can mix some fulvic powder with water and use as a mouthwash, use a pinch with some essential oils or add to coconut oil for Fulvic oil pulling.
• Poultice / Paste – These are used to treat a specific area of the body. All you do is make a paste, apply onto the area and wrap in cling film / saran wrap. We recommend using the same amount of fulvic as baking soda and add water until it makes a paste. You can even add essential oils (if you understand therapeutic treatments for different oils) Leave on the area for 20 minutes and rinse off.